Steps To Restore Your Tiles And Grout
Tiles are the most common decorative items installed in our homes and offices. Almost every kitchen and bathroom have tiles installed as they have a smooth surface and provide an easy flow of water. Maintaining your tiles and grout is easy as all you need is routine Tile and grout cleaning helps in getting rid of stains.
By prolong use and constant exposure to dust, tiles can become dull and ugly. Make sure you follow tile stain removal and grout stain removal in case of staining. It is very important to hire professional tile cleaning services to polish and clean your tile and restore them back to new. You can also go through the steps given below to effectively restore tile and grout.
Materials you will need:
- Baking Soda or detergent
- A bottle of white vinegar
- A spray bottle
- Cloth or paper towels
- Brush and a toothbrush
Steps For Tile And Grout Restoring:
- Step 1: Start by making a solution of white vinegar and warm water, both added in equal parts. Pour this solution in an empty spray bottle and use it to spray to all the edges of grout and surface of tiles. Spray extensively and make sure the solution stays on your tiles and grout.
- Step 2: Secondly start making a thick paste of baking soda and water and use this paste to apply it all over tiles and grout. Cover the edges of grout and surface of tiles where you sprayed vinegar with this paste. Baking soda and vinegar will help in tile and grout stain removal and provide the best result, leave this mixture for some time.
- Step 3: Use a brush to constantly brush and rub the surface and grout of the tile as well. Keep brushing in a circular motion and you can also use a toothbrush to deep clean the grouting cement. Grout stain removal procedure will require a toothbrush as it can reach the deep edges. Repeat the brushing of tile and grout till you happen to see clean results.
- Step 4: After getting tile and grout cleaning done by baking soda and vinegar you should now start washing. Pour enough water on the surface of tiles and make sure you run water along the edges of grout as well. You can wash your tiles and grout with detergent as well. Follow this by rubbing the tiles and grout with a wet cloth and remove all the dirt and soda left. Let your tiles and grout dry naturally. Repeat if necessary.
Professional Assistance : Deluxe Tile Cleaning
Tile and grout cleaning Brisbane can be very time consuming and hectic. Most of the time it requires the assistance of professionals to carry out perfectly. Deluxe Tile Cleaning provides professional tile and grout cleaning services at affordable costs. Hire our services today and get your tile and grout restored back to new within 24 hours. Get instant tile and grout stain removal service by professional cleaners.