How to Clean a Stone Tile Shower?
Taking care of the stone tiles in the shower will always increase the attraction of the shower. It is actually very necessary to maintain the hygiene and good appearance of the home. You can just make use of a soft detergent, a soft cloth and a soft brush to clean the stone tile of the shower. Avoid using acid to clean the stains, it may cause damage to the stone tiles.
In case of oil stains, you can make use of ammonia to remove that stain completely. Here are a few methods, through which you can completely clean the stains on a stone tile of the shower,
• Make use of a soft cloth to clean the stone tiles regularly. If possible, you can clean the stone tiles once in three days to avoid over dirt on the tiles.
• Make use of the soft fabric only; do not make use of hard fabric as it may damage the stone to pit or cloud.
• Try to scrub the grouts with a toothbrush or a small soft brush. Dip the toothbrush in a mild detergent or any of the mild cleaning solution and then start scrubbing the grouts slowly until the stains go away completely.
• Avoid using grout cleaning solutions that are used to clean the normal stones. Using cleaning solutions that are used to clean the normal solutions may cause damage to your stone tile.
• Hard brushes and strong detergents may cause scratches and damage on the stone Tile Cleaning.
• Make use of a stone soap or any of the mild detergent solution to clean the stone tiles.
• Make use of ammonia and water mixed solutions to remove the stains caused because of oil.
Try to remove the stains:
• Try to note the places where the stain exists and in what amount and what shape does the stain exist.
• Try to clean the stains caused because of oil with the help of ammonia or any of the homemade cleaning solutions such as baking soda or bleaching powder.
• Remove the mildew and algae with a strong detergent or any of the heavy cleaning solutions. Mix ammonia and hydrogen peroxide in equal quantities and then start cleaning the stains with this mixture.
• Rub the tiles with the solution until the stain goes away. This homemade remedy is one of the best and effective ways of cleaning the stone tiles.
Maintaining the stone tiles:
• Try to patch the breakages and damages occurred on the stone tiles as soon as it occurs.
• Do not use acid when you are regularly cleaning the stone tiles.
• Try to remove the extra wetness and moisture from the stone tiles after you take shower.
• Try to put a non-slippery mat on the stone tiles on the floor and protect the tiles.
• Clean the mats once in a month at least to avoid dust and mildew.
• Hire the professionals to clean at least once in six months. Only they can clean the grouts and tiles completely.